Anger, Child Abuse, children's rights, Conflict Resolution, Family Law Reform, father's rights, mother's rights, National Organization for Women, Parental Alienation Support and Advocacy NJ, women's rights
Hi Friends, (as any good organization or politician says when they need your help)
I need your help. Yes, YOU! Here is my dilemma:
1. I come from a peacemaking-activist background.
2. I care about women’s rights and had been actively involved with NOW over the past 5 years, only recently focusing more on Parental Alienation Awareness, as NOW denounced it back in 2006.
3. I care about father’s rights: a) because I have/had a father and a step-father, and b) I am married to a father.
4. I care about both women’s rights and father’s rights, which leads to my main dilemma: these two sides mostly oppose each other when it comes to Parental Alienation/ PAS and Equality Among Parenting.
5. Along my travels over the past few months I have met many types people: A) Women and Men who are being alienated or who have been alienated. B) Women and Men who have been the alienator. C) Men who say ALL these Women are evil and they are “being raped by the system”. D) Men who actually have been through hell and back with false accusations and the like, or simply the victim of an ex-spouse who may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or else unaware of the damage that Parental Alienation can do to a child. E) Women who say ALL these Men are abusive and they are being “victimized over and over again”. F) Women who actually have been abused, and with their children fear for their safety, whether physically and/ or mentally, or simply the victim of an ex-spouse who may have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or else unaware of the damage that Parental Alienation can do to a child. G) Organizations that denounces PAS. H) Experts who are researching and educating the public about Parental Alienation (OR WHATEVER TERM YOU WISH TO CALL, I don’t care what it’s called). I) People who believe the Family Court System works like the MAFIA. Finally, mostly I’ve met J) Everyday, ordinary, caring, loving, hurting and courageous people who are just trying to get by and deal with their pain and confusion of divorce, hurt feelings, and conflict with an ex-spouse who is controlling their children to turn against them.
6. I need to find others who sincerely care for EQUALITY among PARENTS. I need to find others who are willing to listen to the other side. I need to find others who are passionate about bringing change to our current dysfunctional family court system, and money-hungry family lawyers who thrive on bleeding and confused parents.
ALL ARE WELCOME! PLEASE CONTACT ME! E-mail me your thoughts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Parental Alienation Support & Advocacy-NJ get at least 100 likes by April 1st: www.pasanj.org